Look for relationships between

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 16:50:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
No need to paste it in. I’ve even successfully used this to have it summarize entire books!) Prompt: Review this article and provide brief takeaways. Provide conversation starters I can use to engage the author in a conversation on LinkedIn. Include quotes from the author. [paste in copied text from the blog or article or the article URL] Example Prompt: Review this article and provide me with a synopsis of the article and its conclusions.  the article's content and the need for successful sales strategies. Follow-up Prompt: Provide me

with the top takeaways from the article and connect them to Afghanistan WhatsApp Number growing your sales pipeline. An image of ChatGPT response with a summary of the article LinkedIn Automation vs Human to Human Prospecting Results. Enrich Account Data Goal: To gather information about accounts to enrich your CRM data. Ingredient: Copy a list of accounts (Note: I pasted in accounts but found that ChatGPT will only process at a time. After it provides the results you can ask it to “process the next  and it will keep going. I don’t know how many it will allow you to process). Prompt: Take the list of companies below and provide in table format the company name the industry website URL and the types of products or services they offer. This should be in a table

format that I can easily open in or paste into Excel. Include columns for company name industry website products and services. Use a pipe as a delimiter. Organize the list in alphabetical order sorted by company name. (You can also ask it to give you a delimited file but don’t use a comma as a delimiter because it will include commas in the content. It is able to provide any delimiter and even suggested using a | (pipe)). A ChatGPT response with a table of information about the three examples companies: Acumatica Microsoft Dynamics and PropelGrowth. Research a Target Niche for Trends and Business Issues Goal:

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

懷舊天堂

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 14:52 , Processed in 0.045201 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4 Licensed

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |